Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in New Mexico. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in New Mexico. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Albuquerque, Las Cruces & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in New Mexico need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in New Mexico. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
Professional Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in New Mexico, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves the entire state of New Mexico: