Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Albuquerque. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Albuquerque. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Albuquerque & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Albuquerque need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Albuquerque?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Albuquerque. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Albuquerque Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Albuquerque, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Albuquerque? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Albuquerque
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Albuquerque and the surrounding area: