Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Chimayo. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Chimayo. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Chimayo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Chimayo homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Chimayo?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Chimayo. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Chimayo Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Chimayo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Chimayo? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Chimayo
NM Tree Trimming serves Chimayo and the surrounding area: