Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Clayton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Clayton. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Clayton & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Clayton homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clayton?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Clayton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Clayton Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clayton? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clayton
NM Tree Trimming serves Clayton and the surrounding area: