Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Clovis. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clovis. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Clovis & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Clovis need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clovis?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Clovis. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Clovis Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clovis, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clovis? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clovis
NM Tree Trimming serves Clovis and neighboring communities: