Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Dexter. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Dexter. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Dexter & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Dexter homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dexter?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dexter. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Dexter Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dexter, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dexter? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dexter
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Dexter and neighboring communities: