Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Edgewood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Edgewood. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Edgewood & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Edgewood homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Edgewood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Edgewood. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Edgewood Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Edgewood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Edgewood? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Edgewood
NM Tree Trimming serves Edgewood and neighboring communities: