Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Elephant Butte. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Elephant Butte. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Elephant Butte & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Elephant Butte should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Elephant Butte?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Elephant Butte. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Elephant Butte Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Elephant Butte, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Elephant Butte? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Elephant Butte
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Elephant Butte and communities nearby: