Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Espanola. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Espanola. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Espanola & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Espanola homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Espanola?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Espanola. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Espanola Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Espanola, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Espanola? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Espanola
NM Tree Trimming serves Espanola and neighboring communities: