Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Farmington. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Farmington. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Farmington & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Farmington need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Farmington?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Farmington. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Farmington Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Farmington, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Farmington? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Farmington
NM Tree Trimming serves Farmington and the surrounding area: