Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Laguna. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Laguna. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Laguna & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Laguna need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Laguna?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Laguna. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Laguna Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Laguna, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Laguna? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Laguna
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Laguna and communities nearby: