Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Lake Arthur. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lake Arthur. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Lake Arthur & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Lake Arthur homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Lake Arthur?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Lake Arthur. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Lake Arthur Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lake Arthur, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lake Arthur? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lake Arthur
NM Tree Trimming serves Lake Arthur and communities nearby: