Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Las Cruces. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Las Cruces. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Las Cruces & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Las Cruces homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Las Cruces?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Las Cruces. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Las Cruces Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Las Cruces, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Las Cruces? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Las Cruces
NM Tree Trimming serves Las Cruces and the surrounding area: