Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Los Alamos. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Los Alamos. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Los Alamos & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Los Alamos homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Los Alamos?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Los Alamos. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Los Alamos Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Los Alamos, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Los Alamos? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Los Alamos
NM Tree Trimming serves Los Alamos and the surrounding area: