Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Magdalena Village. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Magdalena Village. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Magdalena Village & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Magdalena Village homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Magdalena Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Magdalena Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Magdalena Village Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Magdalena Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Magdalena Village? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Magdalena Village
NM Tree Trimming serves Magdalena Village and communities nearby: