Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Maxwell Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maxwell Village. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Maxwell Village & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Maxwell Village should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maxwell Village?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Maxwell Village. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Maxwell Village Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maxwell Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maxwell Village? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maxwell Village
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Maxwell Village and the surrounding area: