Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Melrose Village. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Melrose Village. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Melrose Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Melrose Village need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Melrose Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Melrose Village. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Melrose Village Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Melrose Village, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Melrose Village? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Melrose Village
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Melrose Village and communities nearby: