Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Navajo. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Navajo. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Navajo & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Navajo need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Navajo?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Navajo. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Navajo Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Navajo, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Navajo? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Navajo
NM Tree Trimming serves Navajo and the surrounding area: