Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in North Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in North Valley. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including North Valley & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in North Valley need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in North Valley?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in North Valley. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The North Valley Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in North Valley? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN North Valley
NM Tree Trimming serves North Valley and neighboring communities: