Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Placitas. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Placitas. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Placitas & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Placitas homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Placitas?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Placitas. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Placitas Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Placitas, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Placitas? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Placitas
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Placitas and communities nearby: