Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Raton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Raton. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Raton & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Raton need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Raton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Raton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Raton Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Raton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Raton? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Raton
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Raton and neighboring communities: