Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Red River. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Red River. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Red River & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Red River should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Red River?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Red River. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Red River Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Red River, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Red River? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Red River
NM Tree Trimming serves Red River and neighboring communities: