Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Regina. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Regina. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Regina & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Regina should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Regina?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Regina. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Regina Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Regina, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Regina? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Regina
NM Tree Trimming serves Regina and the surrounding area: