Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in San Juan. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in San Juan. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including San Juan & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in San Juan should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Juan?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in San Juan. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The San Juan Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Juan, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Juan? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Juan
NM Tree Trimming serves San Juan and communities nearby: