Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in San Juan. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in San Juan. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including San Juan & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in San Juan should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in San Juan?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in San Juan. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The San Juan Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in San Juan, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in San Juan? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN San Juan
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves San Juan and communities nearby: