Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Santa Clara Village. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Santa Clara Village. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Santa Clara Village & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Santa Clara Village homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Clara Village?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Santa Clara Village. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Santa Clara Village Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Clara Village, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Clara Village? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Clara Village
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Clara Village and the surrounding area: