Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Santa Cruz. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Santa Cruz. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Santa Cruz & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Santa Cruz need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Cruz?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Santa Cruz. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Santa Cruz Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Cruz, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Cruz? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Cruz
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Cruz and the surrounding area: