Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Santa Fe. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Santa Fe. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Santa Fe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Santa Fe should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Fe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Santa Fe. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Santa Fe Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Fe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Fe? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Fe
NM Tree Trimming serves Santa Fe and neighboring communities: