Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Santa Rosa. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Santa Rosa. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Santa Rosa & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Santa Rosa need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Rosa?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Santa Rosa. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Santa Rosa Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Rosa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Rosa? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Rosa
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Rosa and communities nearby: