Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Santa Rosa. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Santa Rosa. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Santa Rosa & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Santa Rosa homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Rosa?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Santa Rosa. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Santa Rosa Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Rosa, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Rosa? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Rosa
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Rosa and communities nearby: