Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Santa Teresa. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Santa Teresa. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Santa Teresa & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Santa Teresa should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Santa Teresa?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Santa Teresa. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Santa Teresa Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Santa Teresa, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Santa Teresa? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Santa Teresa
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Santa Teresa and the surrounding area: