Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Sheep Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sheep Springs. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Sheep Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Sheep Springs homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sheep Springs?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Sheep Springs. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sheep Springs Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sheep Springs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sheep Springs? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sheep Springs
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Sheep Springs and neighboring communities: