Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shiprock. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shiprock. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Shiprock & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Shiprock homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shiprock?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shiprock. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shiprock Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shiprock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shiprock? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shiprock
NM Tree Trimming serves Shiprock and the surrounding area: