Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Shiprock. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shiprock. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including Shiprock & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Shiprock homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shiprock?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Shiprock. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shiprock Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shiprock, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shiprock? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shiprock
NM Tree Trimming serves Shiprock and the surrounding area: