Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Silver City. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Silver City. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Silver City & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Silver City need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Silver City?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Silver City. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Silver City Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silver City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silver City? NM Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silver City
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Silver City and the surrounding area: