Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in South Valley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Valley. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including South Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Valley need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in South Valley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Valley. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The South Valley Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Valley? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Valley
NM Tree Trimming serves South Valley and the surrounding area: