Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Taos. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Taos. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Taos & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Taos should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Taos?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Taos. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Taos Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Taos, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Taos? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Taos
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Taos and the surrounding area: