Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Tatum. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Tatum. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of New Mexico – including Tatum & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Tatum should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Tatum?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Tatum. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Tatum Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Tatum, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Tatum? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Tatum
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Tatum and the surrounding area: