Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in University Park. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in University Park. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of New Mexico – including University Park & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in University Park should perform on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in University Park?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in University Park. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The University Park Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in University Park, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in University Park? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN University Park
NM Tree Trimming serves University Park and the surrounding area: