Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Valencia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Valencia. That’s where we come in! NM Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of New Mexico – including Valencia & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Valencia should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Valencia?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Valencia. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Valencia Tree Pruning Process
NM Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Valencia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NM Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Valencia? NM Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving New Mexico homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NM Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Valencia
NM Tree Trimming proudly serves Valencia and neighboring communities: